Kyle Smith – Coach
Kyle grew up playing multiple sports but chose to focus full-time on baseball at age 13. He was a 4yr varsity letterman at Bellaire High School, played college ball at Oklahoma State University & Houston Baptist, named 2003 Collegiate Baseball All-American and was draft by Cincinnati Reds in the 2003 Major League Baseball Draft, played until 2006 before injuries took their toll……..
After hanging up his spikes, Kyle was looking for something to challenge his workouts and satisfy his competitive nature (Globo gyms and beer league softball wasn’t cutting it), Kyle found CrossFit in the fall of 2010 and hasn’t looked back!
Kyle is married to fellow Vetted trainer, Stephanie Smith. With their daughter Charlie, they love living a healthy and active lifestyle.
- CrossFit Level 1
- ACF Hammer & Chisel 2010/2013
- Katy Bring the Heat 2011
- Sleigh Bell Showdown 2012 (3rd Place)
- Genesis Strength Competition 2012
- BCCF Megafest Team 2012
- Texas Shootout Team Comp 2012
- CrossFit South Central Regionals 2013 – Team (CF Elevate)
- Gulf Coast Gauntlet Team Comp 2014
- Woodlands S&C Max Effort Challenge 2014 (1st Place)
- CF Katy Team Classic 2015 (2nd Place)